Possible for Easter!
Cooking time: 30 mins.
Preparation time: 45 mins.
Main cooking utensil: 9-in. ring mold or tube pan about 3-in. deep.
Oven temperature: 325-350F.
Oven position: center
For 10-12 servings you need:
2/3 cup sugar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour sifted with 3/4 teaspoon double-acting baking powder
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 tablespoon warm water
Filling and decoration:
1 1/4 cups whipping cream
2 tablespoons sugar
1/3-1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate pieces
small Easter eggs and chickens
1. Separate the egg yolks from the whites.
2. Beat the yolks and sugar until thick and fluffy.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder with cornstarch.
4. Fold into the egg yolks with the water.
5. Lastly add the stiffly beaten egg whites.
6. Spoon into the greased and floured pan and bake in a 325-350F. oven until firm and golden.
7. Leave for a few minutes then turn out and cool on a…
View original post 83 more words